Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Slowly but Surely...

If you are a follower of mine, I would like to point you elsewhere as I am hoping to work my way over here: http://kimberlydawnnyborg.blogspot.com/

My goal is to eventually use this current spot for my daily playlist on Psalm FM.  This is where I hope to point to artists and their songs and info about who they are.  My personal thoughts on the "Lessons from the Field will eventually be moved to the new address above.  Not sure how that will all work but taking a step at a time.  (Some days I wonder why I don't just leave things alone:0)...not who I am!)

So bear with me and join my site listed above and I hope to interact with you more over there as well!  To my faithful followers, please sign up in the new places as this one will eventually be used for my program.

Now I also have another place to visit too at http://kimberlynyborg.wordpress.com so you are welcome to visit there and it is there that I hoped to provide encouragement for those who are hurting with a page for prayer.  I would count it a privilege to pray for you and your needs...it is what the body does for one another!

Thanks for your patience!

In His abundant love,

Kimberly Dawn

No comments: